• 2medium bell peppers, halved lengthwise, stem and seeds removed
• 1can (15 ounces) vegetarian refried beans
• 2ounces shredded cheddar
• 1teaspoon olive oil
1. Heat oven to 350°.
2. Fill bell pepper halves with beans and sprinkle cheddar on top.
3. In a large, oven-safe skillet over medium heat, heat oil. When skillet and oil are hot, place filled bell pepper halves in skillet faceup.
4. Transfer to oven and bake 20 minutes, until pepper is al dente, beans are heated through, and cheese is melted.
NUTRITION PER SERVING
15 g fat (6 g saturated)
34 g carbs
4 g sugar
11 g fiber
17 g protein